Material on this website may be reproduced and distributed without written permission subject to the following conditions:
- That the authors, Tony and Patricia Higton, are credited as follows: “This material has been taken from Tony and Patricia Higton’s christianteaching.org.uk website. Further information available from firstname.lastname@example.org;
- That a copy of this Policy Statement is included in a prominent position;
- Minor amendments in the text for local use only may be made if accompanied by the following statement: “This version of material from Tony and Patricia Higton’s www.christianteaching.org.uk website has been edited by [name of editor]. Further information available from email@example.com”
- That the material is not used for financial gain or commercial purposes.
- That those wishing to reproduce copyright material we have quoted by permission gain their own permission from the copyright holder.
The use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by these conditions.
Please contact the Rev Tony Higton (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like permission to use this work for purposes outside of the scope of these conditions.